Anti-snoring nose clips are getting very popular these days. However, the question remains, will a nose clip stop snoring? How to use an anti snoring nose clip? I’ll answer all these questions in this article. So, let’s get started!
Snoring can occur due to hundreds of reasons. If the snoring is due to partial obstruction in the nasal airways, then anti-snoring nose clips can be used to prevent that. However, these clips don’t work for everyone but when they work they are the most cost effective solutions. They only produce a positive result in the case of mild snoring.
The anti snoring nose clip is a small device made of plastic. By inserting it inside the nostrils, the nasal airways will allow more air to flow with less restriction. Thus snoring is prevented.
As you can see, anti snoring nose clip will only be able to stop snoring that is caused by narrow nasal passages. If the snoring is due to any other reason such as obesity, alcohol consumption, dehydration etc. then it will not help.
There is no special procedure to use an anti snoring nose clip. All you need to do is, take out the clip and insert it inside the nose before going to sleep.
Remember to keep the clip in a safe place when not in use.
What Are Some Other Things You Can Do?
Along with using an anti snoring nose clip, there are some other things you can do to effectively stop snoring once and for all. Here are some:
- If you are overweight, then it can encourage snoring a lot. So, exercise daily and eat healthy if you are overweight.
- Drink lots of water. Dehydration can be a major cause for snoring. Remember to drink at least 1 glass of water before hitting the bed at night.
- One of the most effective remedies to stop snoring is sleeping sideways. Many people snore because of sleeping on their back. If you can make a habit of sleeping on any side, it will help a lot to stop snoring.
- Keep your bed dust free. Dust and allergens can result in snoring.
- Using essential oils can help you out with snoring. But you’ll have to know what essential oils to use and how to use them. In this article, I have explained details on essential oils for snoring.
- There are many home remedies for snoring. These home remedies are quite effective, yet they don’t cost a fortune. Here is my detailed article on home remedies for snoring.
Nose clips works best if you are not a heavy Snorer and if thats the case then I would recommend Anti-Snoring Pillow or the Mouth Piece.
You can try out some natural home remedies. Though they work, they take a lot of time to produce any significant result. Personally, I am not that patient. So, I needed something quick to fix my snoring.